Sunday 30 September 2012

THE QUINTESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP


Yesterday I approached the doctor in the hectic timings of the day.  There were atleast 200 people in and around the premises.  I always suffer with cold all 365 days.  I nearly waited for 2 and half hrs. 
I got frustrated. Then some thoughts stuck my mind..and started to think in a practical way. 
There are only 2 castes in our country
*      Rich Class
*      Poor Class.
Do you really think all our celebrities in tollywood picked up their spouse according to their own caste.  No, Not at all.  They just take status into an account not the caste.  We middle class people just to satisfy our pride, we approach casteism.  Somehow by ignorance we think this celebrities is from our caste.
TRUTH THAT IS HARD TO ACCEPT 
 “Always remember One thing:- A person in the high rank never bothers to maintain his relation with the one who is down or next to him, But Never forget a person who is down to you always bothers to maintain good relation with you.”
 There are only 2 weapons in the world.  1)Money      2)Politics
I got to wait for getting my driving license for more 3 hrs in standing position.  There is not even a single fan in the room.  I cant grapple for it infront of all so I have to wait there.  I just came to think that how celebrities get  their driving license.  Do they stand in the “Q” like common people.  No.
“Man Creates Fake Currency,  But the Currency itself creates Fake People”-Well said by tolloywood director.
Do the politician' s son also stand in ‘Q’ to get for license test.  Not at all.  These rules are strictly for common man

No comments:

Post a Comment